[imp] Fwd: IMP w/ inline images

amith at xalan.com amith at xalan.com
Tue May 13 09:57:40 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from peter at filias.com -----
    Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 08:27:35 -0400
    From: Peter Filias <peter at filias.com>
 Subject: IMP w/ inline images
      To: amith at xalan.com

I see from some newsgroup postings that you got IMP to show you inline images.
When I get an email with an inline image, the page comes up completely blank.

It fails here when I view the source of the page:

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

I have gone ahead and made that mime_drivers.php change that sets the html
inline to true like the new postings suggest.

However, I don't get those other options that have been discussed when I go to
Options within IMP. These:

[ ] Block images in HTML messages unless they are specifically requested?
[x] Automatically show images in HTML messages when the sender is in my
addressbook?

Any ideas?

--
Peter Filias