[imp] Disabling address book?

danci at agenda.si danci at agenda.si
Wed May 14 03:50:06 PDT 2003

Hello!

I have a situation where I have IMP as a secondary interface. I don't
have Turba and I'd also like to avoid using a database.

When I choose to compose a new message, IMP always shows 'Address Book'
and 'Expand Addresses' links. The first one opens a new window, which in
turn shows an error message.

Can I tell IMP not to show those links (in configuration)?

I'd also like to disable preference editing. I've currenty done it by
locking all of the preferences, but I'd still prefer if the 'preferences'
link wasn't visible. Is this possible (in configuration)?

I'd like to keep changes to IMP to a minimum...

Thanks, D.