[imp] Segmentation Fault

GiancarloDeFilippis at sagam.it GiancarloDeFilippis at sagam.it
Thu May 15 02:47:32 PDT 2003

When i use IMP (4.0 with Horde 3.0 downloaded from snaps)
it take my the error Segmentation fault.
Someone can help me????

I have Apache 1.3.27 with PHP 4.3.2 RC3-DEV
with this options:

 './configure' '--with-ldap' '--with-mysql' '--with-mailparse' '
 --with-pear' '--with-apxs=/jobdisk/apache/bin/apxs' '--with-unixODBC' '
 --with-imap=/jobdisk/source/qmail/imap-2002c1' '--with-gettext' '
 --with-xml' '--without-mm' '--with-dom' '--with-zlib' '
 --enable-mime-magic' '--with-iconv' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-ftp'

 The error coming only when the mail i check the mail.

 Thank
 (Sorry for my english)