[imp] domains

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu May 15 10:29:33 PDT 2003

Quoting Mario Alexander Romero Rodriguez <mariorom at eudoramail.com>:

| Hi, i want to know how could I have many domains and show them in IMP. All
| domains are stored in ldap.
Mario,

AFAIK, this is more an imap/pop issue than horde/imp.  For example, I use
courier mail suite with authldap that requires that you login in with
eculp at encontacto.net for authentication and to diferenciate with an
eculp at domain.com.  I then configure the vinfo hook that is found in
horde/config/hooks.php or in horde/imp/config/conf.php depending on
the version that you are using, IIRC.  There is a horde.schema somewhere
in horde/scripts.

I also have configured my horde authentication to use application/imp.
It's all very easy and you'll find applicable examples in most of the
configuration files, IMO.

What else do you need?

ed