[imp] Fwd: Re: [horde] Imap shared folders subscribe

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu May 15 11:06:56 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from anders at bruun-olsen.net -----
    Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 20:10:06 +0200
    From: Anders Bruun Olsen <anders at bruun-olsen.net>
 Subject: Re: [horde] Imap shared folders subscribe
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 01:42:21PM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> > I have IMP 3.2 up and running and have found that it does not support
> > (un)subscribing to shared folders (Courier IMAP). Are there any plans
for
> > implementing this in future versions of IMP?
> It's already there, but you need to tell us much more about your
servers.php
> and Courier configuration for us to tell you what's currently wrong...

Oh.. I didn't know. When I tried to remove a folder I have subscribed to
through Mozilla Mail IMP tells me that it recieved an error from the
server: UNSUBSCRIBE, don't DELETE a shared folder.
I haven't been able to find an (un)subscribe option anywhere in the
webinterface..

These are the only lines uncommented in servers.php:

$servers['_prompt'] = array(
    'name' => _("Choose a mail server:")
);

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'GORM',
    'server' => 'gorm.dsl.dk',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => 'INBOX.',
    'maildomain' => 'dsl.dk',
    'smtphost' => 'mail.dsl.dk',
    'realm' => 'dsl.dk',
    'preferred' => ''
);

--
Anders
PGPKey: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8BFECB41

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.