[imp] Compose window - Request

James Murchison james at un.net.au
Thu May 15 18:05:14 PDT 2003

Chuck/IMP Team,

Firstly thanks for all your hard work on IMP and the like. I think
IMP/HORDE is a fantastic Groupware product, we have already implemented
6 installations and all involved are very happy!

My question in is relation to the compose window.

I am using the IMP snapshot from 14/05/03

1.    Is it possible to have a print option in the compose window? I
know this is a weird request, but apparently some people need it
(clients).
2.    Do you have any plans to add colours and font choice to HTML
compose?? if not is there a way to modify IMP manually?

Kind Regards,

James Murchison
Unlimited Networks
web : www.un.net.au