[imp] Problems with Horde/IMP installation.

Errol U. Neal errol.neal at enhtech.com
Mon May 19 04:31:36 PDT 2003

Hi Again folks. I seem to have tracked down my problem. The child process
handling my login was apparently segfaulting after I submitted my login
information. I downgraded to Apache 1 and that has resolved the issue. I
tried re-compiling both apache and php every way I could to try and correct
the error, but unfortunately that did not correct the problem. Is anybody
out there using Apache 2.0 and php with Horde/IMP?

Errol Neal