[imp] can i have a drop down box of domains like the drop down box for servers ?

nmollring at cennecs.org nmollring at cennecs.org
Tue May 20 07:35:34 PDT 2003

Quoting mlist at matrix.gns.getronics.nl:

> Hi,
>
> We have a mail server which hosts serveral mail domains.
> On our webserver we have imp installed which is doing fine.
> But.. on the logon page we would like to have drop down box
> of domains to confine our users to selected domains just like
> we do that with the drop down box of imap servers.
> Is there a patch available for this.. or can this be enabled
> in the standard imp configuration ?

I think I know what you are trying to do.  I have 3 domains I use, that are on
just one server.  On the server list I have listed xxxxxx.com, yyyyyy.com,
zzzzzzzz.com.  They are all accessing the same server(but could be different
ones), just using a different domain.  So, in servers.php, have an entry for
each domain--in the settings for each domain point it to the correct server.
Make sense?
Nate