[imp] Zero-length attachments

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Thu May 22 13:41:55 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 15:39, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk at queernet.org>:
>
> > Jan Schneider wrote:
> >
> > > Please, ALWAYS update before you report an error from a CVS version.
> >

> > That's unrealistic.  I can't update into a running system willy-nilly as
> > just the first line of defense.
>
> But you can't expect from us to see if any problems that noone of us
> experienced might have been fixed in some code that already changed days
> ago. If you not even can't update your version to see if your problem has
> been fixed already, you shouldn't be running development code.
>
> > Believe me, it's not like I *want* to be running CVS now.
>
> But that's not *our* problem, it sounds like you rather should stick with
> the release versions.

Just copy your /horde install into a /horde2 install, change the path in
horde/config/registry.php and you're all set to go (IIRC, but there's
not much else to it).  Do cvs update -PAd  in your horde2, and you can
test it out.

If you know you have users doing funky things, have then try it out too.

Rick