[imp] Folders and Options not saved

Tenebrae tene_IMP at niceboots.com
Thu May 22 13:56:45 PDT 2003

On Thu, 22 May 2003, Mario Alexander Romero Rodriguez wrote:

>  Yes, i'm connecting using IMAP
> --

Are you using a database?
I had a problem where identities wouldn't be saved, too.
It was fixed by properly adding the Turba stuff to my database
(PostgreSQL).  Luckily, there was a script for that...
								-Tenebrae.
---
The sending of any unsolicited email advertising messages to this domain
may result in the imposition of civil liability against you in accordance
with Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code Section 17538.45.