[imp] IMP, Kronolith and vCal/iCal

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Fri May 23 16:37:37 PDT 2003

Hello all

I remember a while back there was a thread here re: allowing IMP to
integrate with kronolith (if present, obviously) for automagic handling
of vCal/ical (mime = text/calendar) attachments so that they'd be added
to the calendar.

Did anything come of this?  If so, what's the status?

If there was no thread (again, my memory's vague), has this been
considered and is this feasible (I would suppose it is - shouldn't be
TOO difficult)?

Best

* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera<AT>racsa<DOT>co<DOT>cr                  *
* Replace: <AT>='@', <DOT>='.'                            *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *