[imp] Fwd: spam report patches

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon May 26 06:31:51 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from colin at crcon.net -----
    Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 02:47:01 -0700
    From: Colin Rognlie <colin at crcon.net>
 Subject: spam report patches
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

> Quoting Colin Rognlie <colin at crcon.net>:
> > Something equally useful, to my thinking, would be a link next to
> > "Blacklist" in the folder view called "Report as Spam", which would
> > perform the function on whatever messages you'd selected and delete the
> > message.  The lack of this functionality is the main issue keeping me
> from
> > migrating wholly to horde/imp from squirrelmail.
>
> Patch?
>
> -chuck

Attached are the three patches I made for this, based on Imp 3.2.1.  I don't
have the coding knowledge to create a new pref to make the deletion
optional,
but perhaps that's something that can be added if this makes it into the
source.

It works well for me, if it passes your sanity check, perhaps someone else
can
get some use out of it.

Feedback would be great, this is new territory for me;  if I do this again,
I'd like to know I'm doing it right.

/* Colin Rognlie, CISSP */

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.