[imp] Re: IMP, Kronolith and vCal/iCal

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Mon May 26 09:45:13 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-05-26 at 09:09, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> [Moving to the dev list; doesn't belong on the IMP list]
>
> Quoting Diego Rivera <lrivera at racsa.co.cr>:
>
> > That would be the idea.  Adding the getStream method would probably be
> > best because others (turba, nag, mnemo) will eventually need it as well
> > (as they're integrated).
>
> Okay - should be easy for you to do in imp/lib/api.php.

Will do.

> > Thought so.  FTP will do for now, but the Kolab-preferred method for
> > publishing free/busy is WebDAV/S, so I'd probably also pitch in to add
> > that support to the library (need to read the WebDAV specs first).
>
> Great! Keep in touch with this list before going ahead; there are a few
> options for libraries to use for it that you might find of use.

Can you offer some info as to which libraries you refer to?

> > Moment? New project? I looked for it and could't find it in the FTP
> > site...is it CVS-only?
>
> Yes, though you'll find it (and everything else) in the snaps directory
> also. You REALLY want to be using HEAD for all of this; it will make your
> life *much* easier in terms of existing functionality.

Downlading the snapshots now, will probably do a HEAD checkout tonight
(due to its size).  Is the info for commit access to CVS on the
website?  If not, what do I need to do?

> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.
* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera<AT>racsa<DOT>co<DOT>cr                  *
* Replace: <AT>='@', <DOT>='.'                            *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *