[IMP] setting up with Mercury mail

Andy andy at stronzo.d2g.com
Tue May 27 00:11:09 PDT 2003

Bon giorno,

did you create a folder for sent-mails or is there already one? Then in imp go
to your options  ---> personal preferences (like that, not using english
language, the first item to edit in preferences) and configure your
standard-identity. Below you can define the folder for sent-mail.

I'm sure this will help  ):

Andy