[imp] Blank Screen after login

Leon szeleung at alumni.hjc.edu.sg
Tue May 27 03:15:55 PDT 2003

hi

I get the same problem, although I did not install the rpms from horde site
(The server's not mine). I entered username and password, and then the next
page, IE shows DNS error. Problem is the server closed the connection
without sending back any data. (People using Netscape 4 should get a
"Document contain no data" error)

I set up some makeshift "breakpoints" and found that Secret.php calling
function mcrypt_generic_init($td, $key, $iv); crashes the script. The php
never execute beyond the line calling that function - any echoing and
flush()ing placed after calling that function is not done. Problem seem to
be with mcrypt.

I disable mcrypt manually by modifying /horde/lib/Secret.php line 38 & 86
to:
        if (extension_loaded('mcrypt') && FALSE) {
and horde works fine (seemingly) again.

Version of file: * $Horde: horde/lib/Secret.php,v 1.12.2.13 2003/04/12
20:50:39 slusarz Exp $

someone plz check. Thx

Leon