[imp] Apache child processes segfaults

Vittorio Manfredini vittorio at vitsoft.bz
Fri May 30 00:59:49 PDT 2003

It's strange ... but on http://pear.php.net you can find how to debug the http
process.

I test it on SuSe and Mandrake and the problem was always PEAR::Log, but
remember that I did not compile a new version of apache from source I used the
standard distribution packages.

Another problem could be th version of PHP, new pear module require PHP >= 4.3.1
and some ... stable module require PHP 5.0 from cvs !!!

check this because with this configuration :

SuSE 8.2
apache-1.3.27-38
or
apache2-2.0.44-32