[imp] Log In

Webmaster imp at nachi.org
Fri May 30 06:55:49 PDT 2003

Excuse me if I've already sent a message about this -- I've been using so many different computers for my e-mail recently that I barely know what's going on.

My server's set up using cppop and uwimap (I didn't install them - I use cpanel and webhost manager primarily for the server).  Because there are several domains sharing the e-mail services, full logins are required.  I can't figure out how to set up imp so that the users don't have to type in their entire e-mail address in the "username" field.  Also, because I have the maildomain and realm set in imp's servers.php, the welcome screen shows "Welcome username at domain@domain."  It seems like this must be a common enough configuration that imp is set up to handle it, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it.

Another problem I seem to be having is that when I log in, I get:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/nachi/members.nachi.org/login.php on line 89

This is where horde sets the width of the columns that you see on the summary page.  I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually, but if someone else has had this problem and knows what's going on, it'd save me a good deal of time.

The last thing is that imp isn't showing the icons for Inbox, Compose, et cetera anymore.  Is this a setting somewhere that can be turned on and off?  I can't seem to figure out why it's not doing it...

Thanks for any help,

Chris Morrell