[imp] help troubleshooting installation

Michael Connors admin at morguefile.com
Tue Jun 3 09:30:38 PDT 2003

I am having difficulty installing horde and could really use some help, I
followed this how to....

http://forum.rackshack.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10776&perp
age=25&pagenumber=1

IMAP and Mysql are working

I went through the process a few times but I still get ...

##########
server="morguefile.com" user="michael"
mailbox="{morguefile.com:143}INBOX"
Warning: Couldn't open stream {morguefile.com:143}INBOX in
/usr/share/horde/imp/test.php on line 157

Warning: imap_mailboxmsginfo(): supplied argument is not a valid
imap resource in /usr/share/horde/imp/test.php on line 158
INBOX has messages ( new recent)
Warning: imap_close(): supplied argument is not a valid imap
resource in /usr/share/horde/imp/test.php on line 16

I tried both
'protocol' => 'imap/notls',

and
'protocol' => 'imap',

on servers.php, nothing I've done so far seems to work, please help.

michael connors
morguefile.com