[imp] wrong download filename with ms ie 5 (at least)

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Tue Jun 3 12:35:18 PDT 2003

on my machine too, but users told me of the problem using ie 6. the problem is,
we have about 800 users and 900 machines here ... and with ie 5 / win2k i could
reproduce the error ... and about half of the users do have this combination.

any hints?

thanks in advance!

   markus

Markus Krause                           email: krause at biochem.mpg.de
Max-Planck-Institute of Biochemistry    phone: +49-89-8578-2825
Computing Center

This mail sent through the new webmail system
at https://webmail2.biochem.mpg.de
Please report any problems to rz-linux at biochem.mpg.de