[imp] 'filteravail' error

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Jun 4 16:58:30 PDT 2003

I just did a CVS update and get this error at the top of the mailbox view:

Notice: Undefined index: filteravail in /var/www/html/horde/imp/mailbox.php on
line 280

I saw that Chuck committed a change to Session.php to set $imp['filteravail'] to
false if not $registry->hasMethod('mail/canApplyFilters'), but the registry.php
that I got from CVS shows under ingo that it provides 'mail/canApplyFilters'.
The problem is, I can't find a canApplyFilters function anywhere.

So, my question is this: should registry.php be updated to show that
canApplyFilters is not provided, or am I missing a canApplyFilters function?

Of course, if I'm totally off-base, please let me know and disregard this
message.

Thanks in advance,
Rick