[imp] Re: Can't get Ingo to do my filtering

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Sat Jun 7 10:06:47 PDT 2003

Yes... this is what I have in the Ingo section of registry.php:

$this->applications['ingo'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../ingo',
    'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/ingo',
    'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] .
'/ingo/graphics/ingo.gif',
    'name' => _("Filters"),
    'allow_guests' => false,
    'status' => 'active',
    'provides' => array('mail/blacklistFrom', 'mail/showBlacklist',
'mail/whitelistFrom', 'mail/showWhitelist', 'mail/applyFilters',
'mail/canApplyFilters', 'mail/showFilters'),
    'menu_parent' => 'mail'
);

-Dan

Quoting imp-request at lists.horde.org: