[imp] Logout / credentials problem

Lucas Parker horde at doctorsdesktop.com
Mon Jun 9 07:54:58 PDT 2003

Hi all.

Here's my setup:
Redhat 9
php 4.2.2
mysql 3.23.54
apache 2.0.40
horde (cvs as of May 23)
imp (cvs as of 10:30AM June 9)

My Problem:  I login to Horde, authenticated against MySQL backend.  This works
fine.  I go to IMP (via the left navbar) and I'm presented with a login screen
(as per my specifications in the IMP configuration).  I login, which works just
fine.  Now, when I click 'logout' (the one in IMP), I am told that I have
logged out and, again, I see the IMP login screen.  However, anything I enter
into this form results in the message that my password or username is
incorrect.  Furthermore, by simply clicking "Mail" in the left navbar, I see
the Inbox of the original IMP login.  The only way to actually, fully logout of
IMP is to logout of Horde entirely.

My session are as such:
$conf['session']['name'] = 'Horde';
$conf['session']['cache_limiter'] = 'nocache';
$conf['session']['timeout'] = 0;
$conf['cookie']['domain'] = $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'];
$conf['cookie']['path'] = '/';

and FWIW, my cache settings:
$conf['cache']['driver'] = 'zps';
$conf['cache']['params'] = array();
$conf['cache']['default_lifetime'] = 900;

I did some basic debugging of my own.  I checked out the imp auth array
throughout the login.php and the array seems to be cleared as is expected.  So,
I feel I am not looking for the right stuff.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Lucas Parker