[imp] Mozilla 1.3 on linux and language problem

Fabio Gomes flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br
Tue Jun 10 08:43:35 PDT 2003

Alessandro Boggiano wrote:
> Hi there,
> i'm using
> horde-2.2.3,imp-3.2.1 and php-4.3.2,apache 1.3.27 on a linux platform.
> The client is a linux with Mozilla 1.3
>
> Everything is fine,but I can't see the choice of the language in the
> "options page" and if I choose the language from the login page,my
> choice is ignored!!
>
> I tried with the same account from the same client,with Opera 6.0 and it
> works well!!
> I tried from a win98 client with Mozilla 1.3,Netscape 7 and IE 6.0:
> it works well!
>
> Any idea,please?
>
> Thanks you very much.
> Alessandro
>
> ps.: Sorry for my English,I'm posting from Italy.

Certify yourself the browse language is set correct. But, I got a
similar problem with my Mozilla and qmailadmin. The mozilla exports the
language variable in lower case. I had to copy my pt_BR language file to
pt_br. Like mozilla needs.

Try to copy it_IT.po (.../horde/imp/po) to it_it.po. Maybe the problems
is the same with imp.

Luck,
Fábio Gomes
--