[imp] Re: Migration of IMP filters to ingo (soon)

Ruben van der Steenhoven ruben_donotspamme at webmeesters.net
Tue Jun 10 13:50:20 PDT 2003

Hi Michael,

i've checked, doublechecked and triplechecked all of this, but still no
icon. Strange thing is, that after today's CVS my rules are gone too,
although they are still in the database.

here's my registry settings for ingo:

$this->applications['ingo'] = array(
     'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../ingo',
     'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/ingo',
     'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] .
'/ingo/graphics/ingo.gif',
     'name' => _("Filters"),
     'allow_guests' => false,
     'status' => 'active',
     'provides' => array('mail/blacklistFrom', 'mail/showBlacklist',
'mail/whitelistFrom', 'mail/showWhitelist', 'mail/applyFilters',
'mail/canApplyFilters', 'mail/showFilters'),
     'menu_parent' => 'mail'
);

any other things you can think of? or anything i can debug?

Regs,

Ruben