[imp] ingo filters

nmollring at cennecs.org nmollring at cennecs.org
Tue Jun 10 13:54:41 PDT 2003

Upgraded to the latest imp/ingo cvs just now.  Updated all the config files.
All the filters seem to work.  The problem is that none of the rules show up on
the screen after I create them.  However, a quick check in the database shows
they are created--and the created rules do work.  Blacklist and whitelist seem
to work just fine.

Here is what I get when trying to view the rules...
Notice: Undefined index: script_categories in
/home/e-smith/files/ibays/test/html/mail/horde/ingo/filters.php(125) :
runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to in_array in
/home/e-smith/files/ibays/test/html/mail/horde/ingo/filters.php(125) :
runtime-created function on line 1

What am I missing?
thanks,
Nate