[imp] Continued problems with filters (was: Can't get Ingo to do my filtering)

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Tue Jun 10 14:36:47 PDT 2003

Sweet!  Ok... so that's working... kinda.  I get different errors now:

Notice: Undefined variable: message in
/home/dan/public_html/dev_horde/ingo/lib/Script/imap.php on line 252

Notice: Undefined variable: flag in
/home/dan/public_html/dev_horde/ingo/lib/Script/imap.php on line 215

And in the notifications, the first email that matches my 'Spam' filter is
listed as '"[No Subject]" from "" has been moved to "INBOX.Spam"'.  But after
that first message, it seems to work just fine.  Must be something not set in
the first go-round.

Any ideas on this?

-Dan