[imp] Re: Migration of IMP filters to ingo (soon)

Ruben van der Steenhoven ruben_donotspamme at webmeesters.net
Tue Jun 10 16:30:36 PDT 2003

This is where i already gathered that something went wrong:
tests this weekend (repeated last 5 minutes) showed a problem in
$imp(filteravail): it is FALSE, so i went to imp/lib/Session.php lines
around 210:

/* Is the 'mail/canApplyFilters' API call available? */
if ($registry->hasMethod('mail/canApplyFilters')) {
     $_SESSION['imp']['filteravail'] =
$registry->call('mail/canApplyFilters');
} else {
     $_SESSION['imp']['filteravail'] = false;
}

as you saw in my registry.php this should result in an assigned value
instead of false, but i cannot debug this piece of code because i don't
kwow exactly how to get the output on screen.

BTW: I always startup a new session, clear my /tmp directory of all
caching info etc...