[imp] Re: Can't get Ingo to do my filtering

Lucas Parker horde at doctorsdesktop.com
Wed Jun 11 07:13:58 PDT 2003

Michael,

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

[snip]

> This is strange.  It almost sounds as if your browser is doing some improper
> caching (are you using IE).  You should _never_ see Vacation/Script for the
> imap driver EVER - the check is made ONLY the first time you access ingo in
> a session.  Thus, if it is suddenly disappearing while using ingo,
> something is screwy with your setup/browser since this check doesn't happen
> on subsequent page loads.

I did the following:
killed all cache/cookies in IE.
shutdown IE.
shutdown apache, removed all session files from /tmp, restarted apache
got the CVS head for imp and ingo.

Still, when I login, the similar behaviour occurs.  I nolonger see the
Vacation/Script stuff on the top navbar.

However, I'm still losing my filters as soon as I reload the page.

For what it's worth, I've also been having a problem with IMP (and problem to
which nobody on the list has ever replied :(   ) whereby clicking "logout"
doesn't actually log me out, and clicking 'mail' (left navbar) reloads the same
Inbox.

Think they're related?

Do you think this issue may be related to my specific PHP setup?  I have horde
setup so that sessions never end - until the person closes the browser.  PHP
sessions are the same.  Might that be an issue?

> By no backends, I hope that means you have at least an 'imap' entry.  Mine
> looks like the following:
>
> $backends['null'] = array(
>     'driver' => 'null',
>     'preferred' => '',
>     'script' => 'imap',
>     'hordeauth' => 'user');

Yep, that's what I have.

> The storage backend is defined in ingo/config/conf.php

Mine is set to 'prefs'

What are some other options?

Thanks again,
Lucas