[imp] footers and motd on login page

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Fri Jun 13 06:05:51 PDT 2003

HI,

IMP 3.2.1
Horde 2.2.3
Mnemo 1.1
Turba 1.2
PHP 4.2.3
MySQL 4.0.12

Sorry to cross list but this really belongs to both.  I use common-footers
and motd to display information on our login screen.  Interestingly
enough, sometimes is displays and other times it doesn't.

If you'd like to see this happen please go to
https://mymail.yorku.ca:40228 and refresh a few times.  It's rather odd
and frustrating.  Anybody have any ideas as to why this would happen.
FYI, I use IMP as the login mechanism, and don't use PHP caching
whatsoever.

Thanks in advance,

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca