[imp] Re: Delete mails1

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 13 09:32:43 PDT 2003

Quoting Jacques Aussoleil <Jacques.Aussoleil at cemes.fr>:

> is it possible to delete all the messages of my Inbox, 400 for example in
> one time?

Yes.  Go to the "Folders" icon in the menu bar to display a list of your
folders. Click the checkbox to the left of the folder you want to empty.
Then select "Empty Folders" from the action dropdown menu.  Confirm that
you really want to delete them all, and voila.

> For the moment, I have only found to delete them, page by page (20 each
> time, I mean).

Yes.  (Though you can change the page size to make this easier, but the
folders page is much easier for large numbers of messages).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!