[imp] Re: Move/Copy Links Not working

John mcClure johnm at psy.gla.ac.uk
Sun Jun 15 15:03:26 PDT 2003

"Rick Emery" <rick at emery.homelinux.net> wrote in message
news:1055689721.7a0f8d47d4618 at www.emery.homelinux.net...
> I updated from CVS HEAD last night, and the move/copy message links aren't
> working for me. For both, I select the folder and click the link, and the
page
> refreshes, but the message isn't moved or copied. From the message view,
the
> message reloads; from the mailbox view, the mailbox refreshes, but the
message
> is neither moved nor copied.
>
> If I get time later today, I'll try to troubleshoot it some; but my kids
are
> demanding my attention today, so I'm not sure when I'll get to it.
>
> Thanks,
> Rick

Also getting similar - checked after reading your message. Symptoms
different for me though, it always copies whether move or copy selected.
Doesn't delete the original message for move operation. Not sure why, but it
seems to look cosmetically better having the move and copy as seperate
dropdowns so I'm glad about the change.

I'm planning to take a drag through the code tomorrow morning, hoping a
boffin in another timezone will have cracked it by then.

- John