[imp] Problems with Prefs/sql.php

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo at sgi.es
Tue Jun 17 05:01:50 PDT 2003

Hi everybody!

I´m trying to configure latest versions of Horde, IMP and kronolith and
I have one problem when I try to login my system. I lon in the horde
Framework through IMP but when I choose the server end th user and
password, I get next message on my browser:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setoption() in
/www3/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 112

I´ve looked for this function on my PHP directory and it´s there under
the DB directory (the horde test page also tells me that everything
about PEAR is right). Moreover, I have installed a previous version of
IMP (3.1) against the same PHP module and libraries, and everyehing
works well there.

Any ideas? Any help with this problem?

Thanks in advance

Jorge