[imp] Problems logging into Imp 3.2 on a WAP connection.

Michael P. Hilty mikeh at trilogygrafx.com
Tue Jun 17 08:33:48 PDT 2003

Hello,
     I am experimenting with the WAP functionality in Horde 2.2.3, and I am
running into some issues with it.
     I currently have Imp set up to handle authentication.  Whenever I try
accessing the Horde installation from my cellphone, the Horde Wireless page
comes up fine (giving the option to either login or do a directory lookup), but
whenever I try to login, I only get a blank browser screen.
     I was wondering if I will be able to access Imp 3.2 over WAP, or if I will
have to implement mimp to make this possible.
     Also, if I have to go with Mimp, do I also have to implement the CVS
version of Horde?

Thanks,
Mike Hilty
Trilogy GraFX Consulting