[imp] IMP3, Courier-imap and Woody = No sent-mail folder

Andrei Errapart andreie at tux.linux.ee
Wed Jun 18 13:12:51 PDT 2003

Debian Woody, clean install, updated to newest version
courier-imap    1.4.3-2.3
imp3            3.2.1-1
horde2          2.2.1-3
php4            4.1.2-6
php4-imap       4.1.2-6
apache-ssl      1.3.26.1+1.48-0woody3

There are no sent-mail folders and IMP won't create any. Even when I copy
sent-mail from another machine, it won't copy newly sent messages to
sent-mail folder, although it shows this folder when it is present.

The most disturbing part is that I have copied the configuration files
from another machine, on which the very same configuration (also debian
woody, same software version, but upgraded from potato instead of clean
install) has sent-mail folder working perfectly.

What might I have overseen? Any checks to do?

Any help/hint will be appreciated.

Regards,
Andrei