[imp] Passwd-2.2 typo and question

Fred Ho fkho at fredho.net
Sun Jun 22 19:16:33 PDT 2003

I am not sure if this is the right place to post. I don't find the
mailing list for passwd.

I have Horde 2.2.3 and IMP 3.2.1 running on RedHat 7.3.
I also have Courier 0.42.2 suite running with IMAP support only.
I installed the courierpassd-0.3 external poppassd protocol program and
compiled in the Courier authentication module for support of authdaemon on
userdb for virtual domain users.

I have installed the passwd-2.2 module, and I encountered error saying
"Password module is not properly configured.". After much problem
determination, it turned out that the
passwd/main.php script is not passing the correct backend driver. The
statement
   $backend_key = Horde::getFormData('backend', false);
is returning nothing. If I modified it to
   $backend_key = Horde::getFormData('backends', false);
That works.
Note: since I only support poppassd protocol, I hard coded it to
   $backend_key = 'poppassd';
also worked.

Now my questions to passwd is:

1.   How do I get the userid to include the domain name as well. The
         $userid = Horde::getFormData('userid');
     only returns the userid stripped of the domain name. The user
     logins to Horde/IMP in the form of <userid>@<domain> already.

2.   Is there any way to disable editing of the Username field?

Thanks.

Regards,
Fred