[imp] iptables and imp

Andy andy at stronzo.d2g.com
Wed Jun 25 04:21:36 PDT 2003

Running Horde/IMP with iptables and _only_ ssh and https enabled. The db-connect
is handled internally on this box, so you maybe have to define that all local
generated traffic is okay. And to define that your outgoing-rules will permit
to connect to your IMAP-Server, if this is not on the same machine (destination
port 143, source >1023).

Andy