[imp] malformated mailheader causes apache-segfault

Joerg Friedrich Joerg.Dieter.Friedrich at uni-konstanz.de
Thu Jun 26 06:54:22 PDT 2003

Hi,

Today one of our users received a mail with a to:-header like this:

------
To: "someone at uni-konstanz.de,someother at uni-konstanz.de,
     lots-of-addresses at uni-konstanz.de,...
     hugo.habicht at uni-konstanz.de, last.address"@uni-konstanz.de>

--

The result is that the mailbox-overview containing this message cannot
displayed. And the apache process dies with a segmentation fault.

Note the problem is the ""-String spanning nearly ten lines. and this
""-String contained more than 1200 characters. php didn't log any error.
So I think this is a problem in libc-client, but I want to confirm this.

--
Jörg Friedrich
Das Unrecht, das dir geschieht, treibe rächend ab, aber nicht als