[imp] Pop3 and folders.

Marek marek at foundmoney.com
Thu Jun 26 10:52:18 PDT 2003

Hello folks,

I have two questions.

1) I'm using POP3 only protocol and I would like to have the "Outbox",
"Trash" and the ability for the user to create their own folder. How would I
go about doing this ? The following is my setup: Latest Horde, latest IMP,
using mysql.
I have a mail server, and then I have a nother box for horde and imp that
talk to the mail server using pop3

2) I'm wiring a step by step simple instructions for busy admins to get IMP
and Horde up and running under 5 min, any notes, ideas, suggestions, tips
and tricks would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you.