[imp] Selecting email(s) from 'INBOX' listing, and then forwarding is broken in new CVS.

cpickert cpickert at myrgroup.us
Thu Jun 26 12:37:33 PDT 2003

Basically, the subject explains the situation. If you place checkboxes on mail
messages and then choose forward, the forward ''composition'' screen doesn't
appear, and you get immediately returned to the mail message listing. If you
select the message, and then once viewing the message choose 'foward', things
work as expected.. I hate to be the bug catcher (especially since I'm only
catching them, and definitely NOT squashing them) but, hopefully it's not a big
hassle! =)

-- CP