[imp] "Interesting" filters problem

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Thu Jun 26 09:29:11 PDT 2003

I've just encountered an interesting problem and I need to know how to
manipulate my filter records directly, outside of IMP/Horde.  I'm using MySQL
for prefs, and have tried to alter the contents of the imp/filters field, but
the original values keep popping back so the "real" data must be being stored
elsewhere.

This is from a HEAD snapshot from January.

The problem, btw, is that I was attmepting to set up a filter to move full html
documents to a "could be spam" folder.  I set the filter for "body" contains
display any content below where my new filter is listed, and of course the
filter controls, including the delete button, should be below that.

TIA

Rob