[imp] with exchange server: cannot view inbox

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Fri Jun 27 00:42:39 PDT 2003

hello list,

after using horde/imp with an imap-server for some time now very successfully
(thanks to all developers!) we also want to make it usable for our users in the
w2k domain. in horde/imp/config/server.php i have now the following:

---8<---
$servers['exchange'] = array(
    'name' => 'W2K Exchange Server',
    'server' => 'msx.biochem.mpg.de',
    'protocol' => 'imap',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'w2k.biochem.mpg.de',
    'smtphost' => 'msx.biochem.mpg.de',
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => '',
    'dotfiles' => false,
    'hierarchies' => array());

--->8---

with this setup i can authenticate/login and send emails, but the inbox folder
is empty all the time, although all with an imap client like mozilla i can view
the messages, so mails are sent correctly and there really are mails in the
inbox folder. there are also no emails saved in the sent-mail folder.

any hints?

thanks in advance!
   markus

Markus Krause                           email: krause at biochem.mpg.de
Max-Planck-Institute of Biochemistry    phone: +49-89-8578-2825
SysAdmin / Computing Center

This mail sent through the new webmail system
at https://webmail2.biochem.mpg.de
Please report any problems to rz-linux at biochem.mpg.de