[imp] Problems viewing messages in inbox....

Jimmy Mensinger jimmym at stmarkshs.net
Fri Jun 27 06:29:00 PDT 2003

Sorry I should have included this information in my first email...

I am using:
IMP 3.2.1
Horde 2.2.3
PHP 4.3.2
Gettext 0.12.1

I also used:
Imap-2002d (c-client from univ of washington)
Httpd-2.0.46
In my build

I am new to building unix applications so there is a chance I messed up one
of the above installs or messed up horde or imp's install.  However IMP
works properly for the most part (logins in, lists the email in my inbox),
it just does not display every email that I try to view (unless I view
message source).

Thanks for the help!!!

Jimmy