[imp] Problem with Folders options who 'Freeze' http server....

Toorop toorop at cyborgnation.org
Fri Jun 27 07:42:35 PDT 2003

Hi,

courrier imap : last vers
Horde  : 2.2.3
Imp : 3.2.1

Since i upgrade horde/imp to current version, when i try to use "Folders"
option, the service 'freeze' and nothing append
If i look my httpd process i see that the process corresponding take more than
80% of my CPU and the load average increase to big value.
I have to kill httpd process to restore my webserver.

Before upgrading all worked fine, any idea ?

My config :

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'My_Imap server IP',