[imp] "Interesting" filters problem

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Fri Jun 27 01:58:52 PDT 2003

Well, when I got in to work this morning all my filters were gone.  Usually not
a good thing, but in this case it worked out OK.

I normally would not expect support on an old non-released version, but I would
have thought that simply pointing out where to data is stored is a reasonable
enough request.  Or, "it's changed at various times", or "depends on the
version", or "It's actually in MySQL, there must be some other problem".

That said, I am attempting to get up to date with the latest HEAD snapshot.  See
my post entitled "Update Problems Take II" on the [horde] mailing list from
yesterday.

Rob