[imp] empty addressbook in options

George Theall theall at tifaware.com
Wed Jul 2 19:37:51 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 01:25:20PM -0400, Colin Devine wrote:

> I do have this setting and you can access turba by the addressbook icon
> on the imp index page but the other addressbook features are not
> available from within imp.

The other possibility then is that you haven't properly set up the
handler for Turba in horde/config/registry.php; eg,

    /* contacts: Handler for contacts management. */
    $this->registry['contacts']['search'] = 'turba';
    $this->registry['contacts']['add'] = 'turba';
    $this->registry['contacts']['sources'] = 'turba';

'add' must be set or there won't be an addressbook icon for adding
addresses; 'search' must be set or there will not be an addressbook
option in compose mail; and 'sources' must be set or
Imp->Options->Addressbook will be empty.  If you need some help, check
out horde/config/registry.php.dist.

Hope this helps,

George
theall at tifaware.com