[imp] Blacklist reset problem

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Thu Jul 3 21:03:59 PDT 2003

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Vincent Sit wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thanks for your reply. Since we have been using the Horde / IMP for about 1
> year, do we need to update any Horde / IMP config files, lib files, ... etc?

The problem is simply that the default column type for preferences values
(text) can only hold 65535 chars.  All blacklisted addresses are stored in
a single value and there's no logic (at least not in the horde version I'm
using) to prevent horde from overflowing the column...at which point you
lose the contents of the column.  Next size up would be MEDIUMTEXT, which
has a limit of 16mb.