[imp] with exchange server: cannot view inbox

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Thu Jul 3 22:48:34 PDT 2003

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> Quoting Markus Krause <krause at biochem.mpg.de>:
>
> | as nobody had further hints for my problem with microsoft exchange 2000
> | server
> | (does nobody use this??) i dived deep in the code and got to a line in
> | imp/lib/Mailbox.php, where exchange seems to have troubles with:
> |  it's in the function _getSortedIndex()
> |   (start at line 508 in the cvs snapshot 2003-06-29, v 1.42)
> |
> |   if the php-function "imap_sort" is sent to the exchange server with the
> | last
> | parameter (options) set to SE_UID, then exchange sends nothing back, if i
> | set
> | this to "0" (null), i get an answer.
>
> Sounds like either yyour exchange server is broken/misconfigured,
it should be the newest version with latest service pack applied. do you (or
anybody else) have an idea what could be misconfigured? the responsible admin
claims that all is correct ...

> or there is something screwy with your c-client.
using php 4.3.1, are there any known problems with this version?

thanks for your help!

  markus

Markus Krause                           email: krause at biochem.mpg.de
Max-Planck-Institute of Biochemistry    phone: +49-89-8578-2825
Computing Center

This mail sent through the new webmail system
at https://webmail2.biochem.mpg.de
Please report any problems to rz-linux at biochem.mpg.de