[imp] IMP/PHP IMAP Support with c-client 2002d

Peter de Bruine pdebruine at dialoc-idtechnology.nl
Fri Jul 4 01:25:41 PDT 2003

Hi Everyone,

i have just installed my Linux/Apache/PHP webserver and for imap support in
php i used the c-client-2002d but i was reading the install for imp and i
read this:

        IMPORTANT NOTE: c-client support is broken in PHP 4.2.2 & 4.2.3.
        If you are using either of these versions you can not use any
        'imap-2002' releases or else IMP will not function properly. If this
        is your situation, you have 2 options:

          1. If using PHP 4.2.3, you can apply this patch:

http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20021111/026936.html

          2. Downgrade to using the 'imap-2001a' source code.

I have php 4.2.3! Can i expect trouble with imp?? If so how can i install
the metioned patch as i can't find the imap-2001 source.

Thanks for all your help

Regards
Peter de Bruine
Dialoc ID