[imp] OpenOffice attachments: again

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Fri Jul 4 23:52:52 PDT 2003

> ----- Message from consumi at istitutodeglinnocenti.it ---------
>
> Hi,
>
> some day ago I've posted this problem, but none answer. So, I repost it :
> :-)
>
> If, with IMP, I upload a OpenOffice file, this is showed as a
> application/x-zip-compressed file.
Your browser is telling IMP that the file is application/x-zip-compressed,
nothing to do with IMP. Check your browser config.

> how can I correct this behavior, and force IMP to read the extension and not
> the file type ?
Current behaviour, from the IMP side, is correct. If you really want IMP to look
at the extension then I guess you could patch your version locally. Best option
would be to teach your browsr about Openoffice files.

- Mike :-)