[imp] Servers.php and other config files per user configurable ?

Sascha Milic Sascha.Milic at trastics.de
Sun Jul 6 11:10:07 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I have a combination of Cyrus 2.x, postfix 2.0.x, mysql 3.x, pam_mysql,
webcyradm 0.54 beta, horde, imp, turba, kronolith, mnemo, nag and passwd -
horde progs all newest (not cvs) - working. Wonderfull, many thanks to all.
A great help are the  docs from the webcyradm Author (the patches for the
passwd module), the horde config files - comments and mailing lists. Now my
question: How to realize, that different users (maybe also from different
domains) can save their own (private) pop3/imap server for polling ? And how
to configure that different users have different applications (like nag)
(de)active ? The ongoing question is, what to do if there are many domains
(customers) with own admins and wishes... I hope, i shouldn´t install a lot
of instances of horde...
Webcyradm is a first step for the account and domain administration, now i
try to understand the possibilities of the horde framework / progs for such
a scenario. Have someone an idea or knows for enhancements, maybe putting
this in a mysql database or is it inside and i didn´t see it ?

One more thank to all people doing such a good work.

Sascha Milic